Jul 11, 2018, 15:21 PM
How do I return a replacement part or begin a warranty claim?
Link text :
Select a Card/Question Answer : QuestionAnswer
Display order : 10
Contact your local Greenheck parts representative or call the Greenheck Parts Department at 1.800.355.5354. If you receive a shipment with visible damage, please contact your freight carrier immediately. In the event the carrier wishes to inspect the shipment, materials must be made available for them to inspect. For concealed damage, follow the same procedure as noted above.
faqcategories :
  • Parts FAQs
Related pages :

Join the discussion...

Leave a comment
Reader Comments
Comment by